Volunteer Annual Renewal Application Adult
=======================================

Personal Information
Since submitting your previous application, have you:
Confidential Information
Please answer "yes " or "no" to the following questions.  
1. Have you ever used illegal substances or abusively used legal but addictive substances including alcohol)?
2. Been arrested for any reason, or been convicted of or pleaded no contest to any crime?
3. Been arrested or prosecuted for child abuse, physical assault or sexual assault of any nature?
4. Been known by any other names?
5. Are there any health issues, such as allergies, or a physical condition that may limit your serving in a ministry at Christ Church?
*If you answered "yes" to any of the above, please explain
Authorization
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. I represent that I am age 18 or older.
2. I understand that CCOB intends to take reasonable precautions to assure the safety and security of volunteers serving within CCOB ministries, but acknowledge that, even with such precautions, there is a possibility that I might suffer injury or death or loss of or damage to my property.
3. In consideration of CCOB’s allowing me to participate , I release CCOB and its members, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability for injury to or death resulting from my participation in any Event or for damage to or loss of my personal property occurring in connection with volunteer service.
4. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties against any liability or expense that may arise out of my participation as a volunteer.
5. If using my automobile to transport other participants in an Event, I certify that I have a valid driver’s license and that I and my vehicle are insured against liability for bodily injury and property damage.
6. I also agree that any photographs, video recordings and voice recordings of me taken in connection with participation in any Christ Church event will be the property of Christ Church of Oak Brook and may be used by Christ Church of Oak Brook for any promotional and informational purposes it deems appropriate. Possible uses include but are not limited to exhibits, displays, DVDs and CDs, printed collateral, Web pages and external periodicals.
7. This release will be valid for one year from authorized signature’s date of this document.
8. I have read, understand and promise to follow and obey the Christ Church's Protection Policy. I promise to report immediately any deviations (whether personally observed or heard about) from the Protection Policy to the Director/Pastor of my ministry area, the Senior Pastor or any member of the Management Team. View Protection Policy

Loading ...