Sunday, September 27, 2020
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you!
Please note that Children’s programming for kids, kindergarten through grade 5, will be offered at our Oak Brook campus only. Children must be registered for children’s programming by 9 a.m. Friday or for worship in the Sanctuary or Auditorium with their parent(s).
For the health & safety of everyone, we are following the reopening guidelines and social distancing recommendations from our government and health professionals.
In the event you test positive for COVID-19 please call 630.321.6763 or email us at llutey@ChristChurch.us Your name & information will be kept confidential.
Here’s what we need YOU to do:
- Make your reservation for worship prior to coming Sunday morning
- Wear a face mask over your nose and mouth throughout your entire visit (attendees over the age of 2)
- Parents will screen their child and students' temperature
- Bring your Bible
- Classic worshippers may text "bulletin" to 630.206.3230 for Sunday's order of worship
- Follow entrance, exit and floor spacing signs
- Check-in at a kiosk using the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Children's name tags will print out at check-in
- Have your child use the restroom and hand sanitizer before entering the classroom
- Seat yourself or your group 6-feet from others
- Exit the building promptly after the service while maintaining 6-feet from others
Here's what WE are doing:
- Classic worshippers must enter through Door 17
- Contemporary worshippers will enter through Door 1
- Check-in will open 30 minutes prior to the start of the service
- Touchless temperature screening
- Computer check-in using the last four digits of your phone number (for contact tracing)
- Limited seating with adequate spacing in our Sanctuary and Auditorium
- Dismiss by sections to avoid overcrowding in aisles or hallways
- The Narthex and Atrium are closed for fellowship
- Our worship spaces and restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned between services
- To help us create space for as many worshippers as possible please plan on checking in at the start of the service. We will release your reservation at the start of the service if you have not checked in.
If your plans change and you can no longer worship in person with us or if you need assistance with registration, please email lcaron@ChristChurch.us.
We also encourage you to worship from the comfort of your home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (listed below) or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing