Butterfield Contemporary Worship September 27, 2020
RETURNING TO IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:45 a.m. | Butterfield Contemporary Worship
We’ve been waiting to be reunited with you! Our team has been working for months to prepare for the relaunch of in-person worship gatherings. Your entire family is welcome to join us for worship! Please note at this time we will not be offering Sunday morning programs for children and students.
For the health and safety of everyone, we are following reopening guidelines and social distancing recommendations from our government and health professionals.
Here’s what we need YOU to do:
- Make your reservation for worship prior to coming Sunday morning
- Wear a face mask over your nose and mouth throughout your entire visit (attendees over the age of 2)
- Follow entrance, exit and floor spacing signs
- Check-in at a kiosk using the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Seat yourself or your group 6-feet from others
- Please exit the building promptly after the service
Here's what WE are doing:
- Everyone must enter through Door 12 or 17, the worship entrances
- Limited seating with adequate spacing in Auditorium
- Dismiss by sections to avoid overcrowding in aisles, back of worship and commons.
- The Commons and Meeting Rooms are closed to fellowship.
- Our entire building has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
To help us create space for as many worshippers as possible please plan on checking in no later than 10:45 a.m. We will release your reservation at the start of the service if you have not checked in.
If your plans change and you can no longer worship in person with us, please email lcaron@ChristChurch.us
We also encourage you to worship from the comfort of your home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (listed below) or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
How many Family Members do you wish to register for this Event?