Louisville Mission Trip 2020 WAITLIST
Students will travel to Louisville in 15 passenger vans, where they will have the opportunity to serve in soup kitchens and other outreach ministries unique to Louisville. This trip will not only benefit the men and women we serve, but we also believe that it will have a dramatic impact on every student that participates.
1) Sign on with your user name/password.
2) Choose the number of Students you're registering.
3) Select the Student from your family list and fill out online registration which includes uploading your insurance card, front and back. (It can be a scanned copy or photo.)
4) Select payment option.
5) Receive a confirmation email with more details about trip and training sessions.
6) Submit forms (available a month before trip) to Julie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I apply for financial aid?
Need-based assistance is provided to families in difficult financial situations. If you are in need of financial aid please let us know during registration.
Steve Noble 630.321.3939 or SNoble@christchurch.us
Julie Johnson 630.321.3933 or Jjohnson@christchurch.us
7/19/2020 - 7/24/2020
This event requires you to login.