Roca Y Agua 2019
What is Roca Y Agua?
Roca Y Agua is our annual adventure trip that provides high school students with an entry point into our Christ Church of Oak Brook High School Ministry. Roca is literally a floating summer camp where each student:
Lives on a houseboat, with same-gender students, and a couple of Adult Servant Leaders
Experiences our larger community all day long through wake boarding, water skiing, cliff jumping, and a ridiculous mid-week water olympic boat-against-boat lake competition
Encounters God through our small group boat times as well as evening roof top worship gatherings
How do I sign up?
1) Sign on with your user name/password
3) Choose the number of Students you're registering
4) Select the Student from your family list and fill out the rest of the registration
5) Select payment option.
6) After you've successfully registered you'll receive a follow-up email with additional forms
7) Submit additional Expedition Unlimited consent forms to Julie Johnson
8) Submit copy of your insurance card to Julie Johnson if you did not upload them during the registration
9) Show up for the best week of your LIFE!
How can I apply for financial aid?
Need-based assistance is provided to families in difficult financial situations. If you are in need of financial aid please let us know during registration.
Aaron Foster | High School Coordinator | 630.321.3942 | email@example.com
Julie Johnson | High School Asst. | 630.321.3933 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This registration is currently closed