Middle School Music City Mission Trip 2019
What is Music City Mission?
Music City Mission is a unique urban focused missions trip to the city of Nashville. Students will have the opportunity to serve in soup kitchens, urban farms, and other urban outreach ministries unique to the "Music City."
Our 7th and 8th grade missions trips are on a two year rotation giving each student the chance to serve in an urban center (Nashville), as well as a rural town (Kentucky).
Nashville is a unique city, beautiful and full of history, but also home to some areas of massive inner-city need. Our students will have the opportunity to enjoy one of America's finest cities, while serving a community truly in need.
How do I sign up?
1) Sign on with your user name/password.
2) Choose the number of Students you're registering.
3) Select the Student from your family list and fill out online registration which includes uploading your insurance card, front and back. (It can be a scanned copy or photo.)
4) Select payment option.
5) Receive a confirmation email with more details about trip and training sessions.
6) Submit forms (available a month before trip) to Jennie Amidei at email@example.com.
How can I apply for financial aid?
Need-based assistance is provided to families in difficult financial situations. If you are in need of financial aid please let us know during registration.
Steve Noble 630.321.3939 or SNoble@christchurch.us
Jennie Amidei 630.321.6796 or JAmidei@christchurch.us
This registration is currently closed